Thoughts and Opinions On Today's Important Issues

Monday, August 21, 2006

"Kiss-Off" Letter

I guess that the City has gone about as far as they wanted to go on being co-operative on my MFOIA application.

Read the letter to me from Mr. Scarpelli. I would be interested in your reaction to it and your advice as to what I should do next.

  • "Further to your email received by this office on August 14, 2006, I am advising you that under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Section 39, a person may appeal a decision of a head under this Act to the Information and Privacy Commissioner. I have attached a copy of the pertinent section of the Act for your convenience.

  • If you have any questions concerning this appeal process, do not hesitate to contact me.

    Yours very truly,

    Chuck Scarpelli