Thoughts and Opinions On Today's Important Issues

Monday, February 13, 2006

Governor Hubby Update

UPDATE:

It was just brought to my attention that the Governor's Hubby is an American who will be working in Canada. I hope that the Mayor arranged to have a work permit issued for him in order to do his job. I would hate for him to be arrested at the border. Imagine the international scandal.

I remember that almost happened to an expert witness of mine that I brought into Canada to help me prepare for a trial. He was given 24 hours to get a permit or he was told that he would see the inside of a Canadian prison if he had not left the country if he had no permit.


Another reader wrote:

"To what extent is the Mayor compromising Windsor's interests with American levels of government by allowing Council laundry to be aired before the Governor's spouse ? ... Is there a hen house analogy at play?

If Eddie picked this person, how are the issues advanced when Eddie may be part of the problem."