Thoughts and Opinions On Today's Important Issues

Friday, November 03, 2006

Dr. Dave Meets McGuinty And Pupatello



What do you know, a Windsor politician not afraid to be seen with the Premier of Ontario, Dalton McGuinty. Imagine, not snubbing him, but actually being with him and even being photographed with him. What a novel idea for Windsor!

Who knows, if this keeps up, Councillor Valentinis may no longer have to wonder why no one listens to Windsor and we might actually get some Government grants for this City!

Of course, Sandra was there. I understand that Dr. Dave has known Sandra from the time that she was in Opposition as the Health Critic many years ago when he was Chief of Surgery at Windsor Regional Hospital. It's nice knowing people in high places too I bet.

Speaking of snubbing...not only does Eddie snub Senior Level politicians and hockey players but he also snubs his challengers. Apparently they all re-arranged their schedules to accommodate the Mayor so that they could have a group photo for the Star. Originally scheduled for 6PM, the photo shoot was changed to 8PM for Eddie's benefit. Guess who did not show up. The arrogance is unbelievable. I wonder if his Chief of Staff had the decency to offer an apology to them for the "Star" not showing up at the Star event .

I wonder what the Premier was pointing at in this photo with Dr. Dave and Sandra...perhaps you can send in a caption and let me know what you think!

For me, I think he is pointing at Eddie and saying "Ha, ha, ha, nice try to slam Sandra on the arena...If I lived in Windsor, I 'd be voting for my buddy, Dr.Dave.!"

UPDATE from a Blogreader