Thoughts and Opinions On Today's Important Issues

Friday, March 24, 2006

The Threesome

You are just going to have to be forgiving. It was a long day and I am just too tired now to think and to write!

I started at 9:30 AM going to Lansing for the Michigan hearings. By the time I got out it was about 3 PM.

I listened to Dwight on the radio delivering his budget and when I finally wnet home, I checked his speech on the Internet to see his references to Windsor.

I then went to Tecumseh to attend the City of Windor Special Council meeting (It changed from "public" to "special" now. Someone must have read my faxes or BLOG finally). That lasted until aobut 11PM. sicne there was so much Timmie talk, I went out with some friends and had a Coffee and Bagel to help them with their IPO (Hmmm I wonder if my broker go t me some shares!)

So what I am telling you is that it will not be until later today before I post soemthing on here about the three events. I need sleep and time to think.

All I can tell you is that all three events in total represented a bad day for Windsor. And after that teaser, you better come back later to learn why.