Thoughts and Opinions On Today's Important Issues

Friday, August 08, 2008

What Did Eddie Say


Congratulations to A-Channel for asking the obvious question on their 6 PM news broadcast:

  • Who called that not-so-secret meeting now
    between the Mayors of Windsor and Detroit.

I would have thought that this was a simple answer to give. But in Windsor, nothing is simple!

Perhaps you could write to me and tell me what you think the answer is since I have no idea what Eddie meant by his answer above.

All I know is that we need a timeline of all contacts between the two Mayors and their lawyers and representatives to figure this all out.

PS Here are Eddie's comments to the Free Press:

  • "Reached Thursday by the Free Press, Francis said: "Whatever comments have been made by our lead legal adviser in the past are comments that I stand behind."

I don't understand what that means either.