Wacky Windsor Warnings
I was walking around the City the other day and saw a bunch of other wacky warning signs and thought I share them with you. If you have found any, please be sure to send them along.
- Keep in camera darkroom door closed to the public, light of day will destroy what we are developing inside
- Too much lying will make your nose grow longer
- (Sign at entrance to City Hall) Danger: Memory Loss Area
- (Sign at exit from City Hall) Danger: But I forgot why
- Lying is hazardous to your political health
- Cry of Windsor-Essex County Health Unit tobacco program enforcers as they lay charges: We're smokin'
- Bleach must not be used instead of Mayo in egg salad sandwiches
- Optometrist sign: We treat Tunnel Vision
- (When citizens speak at Council) Ear protection must be worn
- Payday loans at the new Arena
- (New confidentiality clause in City contracts to be determined by the Privacy Commissioner) Information in this contract is confidential and may be legally privileged. Or maybe it is not and cannot be.
- Excessive Blackberry use at Council sessions may injure your fingers
- DRIC crosing ahead: Troubled bridge over water
- Purchasing by-law, what puchasing by-law
- Short-term Detroit-Windsor Tunnel loan: bridge financing
- Hello Windsor 311: If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.