Thoughts and Opinions On Today's Important Issues

Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome Back Gridlock Sam

I a member of a very select Club in Windsor, a very, very private one.

In fact, I think there are only two members in it. I should know the number of members it has but I don't. That is how private it is. I thought it had at least 10 more members but it does not seem that we have that many.

The Club is made up of the insiders who really know what is going on in the border file. Obviously the Mayor is a member but the Club rules respect privacy so we don't talk to each other.

I thought the Councillors were members too but clearly they are not. How do I know this.... simple.

It appears that only I and the Mayor knew that Gridlock Sam made a presentation a few days ago to the US Coast Guard. The Councillors must not have known about it or we would not have read that silly story in the Star about the death of the Schwartz Plan. They would not want to embarrass Sam otherwise would they. They are too polite for that.

Anyway, Sam got his Certificate back so Windsor can THINK BIG again and he can work for us and not worry about breaching the law!

I think I should contact the Membership Department and suggest adding the Councillors as members. Except I don't have the Department's unlisted phone number.