Thoughts and Opinions On Today's Important Issues

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Appeal Has Been Filed


I will be posting the appeal notice in the next few days. I want it delivered first to Toronto to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner before I show it here.

It is all a waste of time and effort. There is information that should come freely from City Hall but instead we have to play games. It is discouraging but then again, what should one expect from an Administration that claims to be open and transparent when the reality is otherwise. C'est la vie!

If you want a good chuckle, read the story in the City's summer 2006 Newsletter about "Listening to the Community---Windsor City Council and I are committed to open, accessible government and public consultation." Tell me if what is described is just "one-way" communications because that is how it reads to me: we open up to them and they close up to us.